Becky Burciaga's Reviews > Turbulent Intrigue

Turbulent Intrigue by Melody Anne

I have thoroughly enjoyed this entire series...each story building upon the previous one(s). Having Joseph Anderson make an appearance was genius in making way for another (hopefully) series about Dakota's brothers.

Ace and Dakota were a compliment to each other, and so much fun...their chemistry was off the charts, but their banter, hilarious and wry, set the tone and balanced out the intrigue and tension. You've got to love Dakota and her lack of the nuisances of idioms...I like to call her version of the words/sentences normally established and used as idioms as Dakotaisms.

There is so much that made the story one I couldn't put down once I started reading it...yes, finished it in one sitting...that I could wax poetic for quite some time. So in the interest of expediency, I'll just say that from beginning to end, you'll find that this story was a fitting end to this captivating series...and will hold your attention the whole roller coaster ride through.

This ARC book was complimentary, provided by the Publisher and NetGalley. I am voluntarily providing my honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Turbulent Intrigue.

Finished Reading