Romancing the Book's Reviews > Glazier

Sep 12, 2011

bookshelves: paranormal, romance
Read in August, 2011

Review by Valerie
Ebook provided by author for review

I liked this book from the get go! I really liked how Marie’s character was shielded from painful memories by the entity named Glazier throughout the entire story. It made for a very interesting dilemma for the guy who falls hard for her, Henry. He knows that she has painful memories and knows that if she remembers them, she may no longer want him in her life...and so begins the game of cat and mouse between them.

While a good part of the story explains how Marie discovers her hidden abilities and is trained to use them, it was the mission they go on that hooked me. She and Henry are undercover spies sent to infiltrate the home of a very powerful man. From the moment he lays eyes on her, Ambassador Abbass, a man used to getting anything he wants, has malicious intentions. Both she and Henry know and suspect he will do anything he can to get Marie alone. Henry and Marie constantly battle the Glazier power they have as time and again the Ambassador thwarts their efforts to find what they need to complete their mission. My love of this story, a horse, enters the picture and plays a very important part in Marie’s efforts to finish the mission, as well as two friends she and Henry meet also staying at the Ambassador’s estate.

A very enjoyable story that leaves you breathless and hanging until the last word and I’m very, very glad to say that the author has written a sequel that will be released later this year!!!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Glazier.