The Book Junkie Reads . . .'s Reviews > My Hellion, My Heart

My Hellion, My Heart by Amalie Howard

I found so much to love about this third installment in the Lord of Essex series. I did not find an overwhelming connection to the previous books that would require one be familiar with them before reading this one. I did love Irina was my hero. She was daring, courageous, feisty, headstrong, intelligent, sassy and pure woman-on-a-mission. Henry had no idea what hit him and how it hit him so hard. He has loved her from afar and was determined she needed better. She was not going to settle for less than she felt she desired. And she felt she deserved Henry.

I loved the entanglements that Irina got into. I loved her wit, charm, and spunk. She kept the story moving for me and that was the best part for me. I found a bit of intrigue around a few corners and a bit of a surprise or disappointment. I guess that would be determined on how your mind work when reading.

Full steam ahead. For me this one has topped the cookie jar. Pick this one up and let the Lords of Essex take you on a journey to forever.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Hellion, My Heart.

July 23, 2017 – Started Reading