Aj the Ravenous Reader's Reviews > Dangerous Boys

Dangerous Boys by Abigail Haas

liked it
bookshelves: contemporary, physically-owned-books, psycho

“You can be a part of someone’s life for years, your parent or brother or friend, and then one day they turn around and do something unconscionable, a crime so great, that suddenly, they’re a stranger to you. You think that their goodness is innate, embedded in their DNA, so you take it for granted, right up until the terrible moment when everything changes. You can never know anyone at all.”

I promise this will be quick. Not as mind-blowing as Dangerous Girls but still very well-written and the mystery well-crafted. All these unlikable characters are very well fleshed-out. The author managed to make me empathize with them even though I highly disapprove of their actions. But this next line will pretty much sum up my thoughts about the book. WRONG TITLE- is all I’m saying. ;)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dangerous Boys.

Started Reading
July 19, 2017 – Finished Reading
July 30, 2017 – Shelved
July 30, 2017 – Shelved as: contemporary
July 30, 2017 – Shelved as: physically-owned-books
July 30, 2017 – Shelved as: psycho

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)

Melissa (Ever So Mela) Loved it this despite it being short. Missed reading your reviews <3

Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic Great review, Ate AJ! I agree with you it's not as mind blowing as Dangerous Girls (this one shook me lol) haha

message 3: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Awesome review, Aj! Dangerous girls wasn't a shocker for me but I will still read this this book :)

message 4: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Masterson I had a feeling this one wasn't as good as Dangers Girls. I'm glad it was still good. Great review, Aj! :) <3

message 5: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Great review, Aj!

Books are TARDIS Spot on review Aj. Dangerous Girls was a league of its own for me. On a semi-related note, why hasn't Abigail Haas published any other novels, hmmm? I need me something as mind blowing as Dangerous Girls. Glad you liked-ish this one :)

message 7: by Eilonwy (new)

Eilonwy Hmmm. Great review, making me very curious about the book (as you always do!), but I'm not so sure about all these unlikable characters doing things I probably won't approve of, either.

You do write the most tantalizing reviews. :D

Kelly (and the Book Boar) Great review, AJ. I need to get around to this one some day.

message 9: by Pearl (new)

Pearl Angeli Another amazing, quick honest review, AJ dear. :))

Aj the Ravenous Reader M: Aw, thank you sweetie and I missed you! <3

Bea: Thank you so much, sweetie. Glad this still had a great impact on you. hehe

Nicole: Wow! You’re a brave heart, Nicole. Lol. Hope you enjoy this too.

Ate Jennifer: It’s still a good read, Ate Jen just not as mind blowing as the Dangerous Girls. Thank you so much. <3

Tamara: Thank you, Tammy the Great! <3

Fai: Aw, thank you so much, Dear Fai. She’s probably still concocting something more cunning and shocking than Dangerous Girls. ;)

Ate Holly: Lol, thank you so much, Dear Ate Holly. It’s surprising this little, lazy review could have that effect on you. You’re too sweet. <3

Ms. Kelly: Thank you so much. <3 Will wait for what you think about the book.

Pearl: Thank you so much, amazing Pearly. <3

message 11: by Pinky (new)

Pinky Awesome, short review!

message 12: by Deanna (new)

Deanna I loved Dangerous Girls and have been holding off on this one. Sorry you didn't enjoy it more. Great review!

Aj the Ravenous Reader Pinky: Thank you so much, sweetie. <3

Ate Deanna: Aw, it's alright. I still liked it enough just not as much as Dangerous Girls. Thank you, dear ate. <3