April's Reviews > Entangled, a Paranormal Anthology

Entangled, a Paranormal Anthology by Edie Ramer

Sep 12, 2011

bookshelves: paranormal-anthology
Read in September, 2011

Entangled,a Paranormal Anthology by various paranormal authors is an exciting paranormal with various stories by various authors. In buying this anthology you have contributed funds to Breast Cancer Research Foundation,thanks to these generous author’s work.All proceeds go to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. I would recommend this anthology to any and all paranormal readers. These authors have done outstanding work in their stories. While some of the stories are chapters some are complete short stories and a novella.They have witches,demons,werewolves,vampires,ghosts,demon hunters,mythological monsters,wizard,ghost seer,paranormal investigator,a vampire king,romance,love,suspense, murder,magic,telekinetic,and the world of noctunal predators. I was excited to have the opportunity to read this wonderful paranormal anthology. Cynthia Eden,Lori Brighton,Allison Brennan,and Jennifer Estep are some of my favorites. While some where my first time reading such as Michelle Diener,Liz Kreger,Michelle Miles,Dale Meyer,Misty Evans,Nancy Haddock,Edie Ramer,but they will not be my last. I found these authors writing to be with depth and details. The characters are engaging,enchanting, with strong women and sexy men.While chasing ghosts,demons,killers,and other, other world beings they also find a little love and a little romance in the process.This is a must read anthology that will have you wanting more from these authors. Entangled has ten suspense-filled paranormal short stories that are worth your time to read. This book was received for the purpose of review from one of the authors. Details can be found at Authors4theCure and My Book Addiction and More.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Entangled, a Paranormal Anthology.