Ahmed Ejaz's Reviews > The Last Olympian

The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan

bookshelves: 2017, full-lengths

I finished this book after five days I finished the previous book. Out of these five days, two days I didn't read at all as I spent them with family. One day I was very busy, couldn't get enough time to read. I started this book two days ago and this was soo much full of action! Literally, this book is almost full action! You wouldn't get the chance to put it down once you started it.

Olympus is threatened by Kronos' attack. Gods can't protect it as they are threatened by the most dangerous monster of all time, Typhon. So Percy and his camp-mates try to protect Olympus while the gods are busy in fighting with Typhon.

=> This book was dark. There was also humor but still it felt dark.

=> Percy was still amazing! I loved him. His plan to fight Kronos was very frighteningly interesting. He took the bath in the Styx and became invulnerable...almost.

=> Percy's wish in the end was great. I wanted that. I hope gods wouldn't mess with that in next series.

=>Rachel has become the Oracle. That was strange. Couldn't see that coming. I think it was okay but not great.

=> ENDING! Am I supposed to be satisfied by this?! I don't think so. We have just got another great prophecy and it sounds sooo great. I will must start the next series in a day or two but not now. I want to read some light stuff before starting the series.

Overall, I loved this series. I can't tell you which book is my favourite in the series. Because for me every book was pretty much enjoyable in its own way at the time of reading.

August 1, 2017

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Last Olympian.

Quotes Ahmed Liked

Rick Riordan
“With great power... comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later.”
Rick Riordan, The Last Olympian

July 29, 2017 – Started Reading
July 29, 2017 – Shelved
July 29, 2017 –
July 31, 2017 –
August 1, 2017 – Shelved as: 2017
August 1, 2017 – Shelved as: full-lengths
August 1, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)

message 1: by Hiba (last edited Aug 01, 2017 08:26AM) (new)

Hiba Great review! Your reviews are forcing me to finally start reading Rick Riordan books.

Ahmed  Ejaz Hiba wrote: "Great review! Your reviews are forcing me to finally start reading Rick Riordan books."

Thanks!
His writing style is humorous. You wouldn't get bored by it.
Start his books by this series.

Chyanne Yes!! I agree. This is such an amazing series!

Ahmed  Ejaz Chyanne wrote: "Yes!! I agree. This is such an amazing series!"

(^_^)

R.C. Rejino If you liked PJO, you're gonna love the sequel series (which I loved even more than the first). Fair warning, though: the first book in the Heroes of Olympus series is kinda meh. Still fun, but not one of Rick's best. The rest in that series though are fucking LIT.

Sara Saif Rick riordan's series always have open endings. It's kinda what allows him to write more books to be honest. That and the fact that hardly a month passes between the events of each book.

Ahmed  Ejaz R.C. wrote: "If you liked PJO, you're gonna love the sequel series (which I loved even more than the first). Fair warning, though: the first book in the Heroes of Olympus series is kinda meh. Still fun, but not..."

Yeah! The Great Prophecy of the next series sounds more interesting than this series' one. I think I will also enjoy the next series. (^_^)

Ahmed  Ejaz Sara wrote: "Rick riordan's series always have open endings. It's kinda what allows him to write more books to be honest. That and the fact that hardly a month passes between the events of each book."

I noticed the time fact. And about open endings of his series, I think it's pretty clever of him. :p