Bingeworthy Book Blog's Reviews > Never Cry Wolf

Never Cry Wolf by Patricia Rosemoor

bookshelves: reviewed

I was generously provided with an ebook arc of the re-release of this book by Netgalley in exchange for a fair and honest review and here it is:
I love The McKenna's.
During my teenage years I remember reading a few of the McKenna Legacy books and to read one again now had me reminiscing over my teenage years and the many journeys I went on in the books that I read.
The McKenna family is a special family to me as it's one that I grew up reading about often over and over again and what I love most about the McKenna family is that they're not perfect but they are family and when push comes to shove and danger is close at hand, the family will put aside their differences and issues and close ranks. They'll help each other instead of tearing each other down and I think they're family is simply beautiful.
Never Cry Wolf was a good warmth inducing book that left me with a feeling of having visited with old friends and family for a while and enjoyed the journey along the way.
In reading this book, I especially enjoyed learning things about wolves and their behavior that I had not previously known

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Never Cry Wolf.

Started Reading