Karen Mc 's Reviews > Dirty Little Secret

Dirty Little Secret by Kendall Ryan

bookshelves: employee-boss, forbidden

Before I began this story, I had to say...Gasp! My name is Karen and I've never met the Filthy Beautiful Liesseries by Kendall Ryan. Let's put it this way: I've only met Kendall's rom-coms so I really had no idea to expect from this other delicious side of Kendall.

I dove into Dirty Little Secret, a story about as far away from a rom-com as you could get, and relished my dive into dark territory. I closed out my world and opened up the Dirty Little Secret world where I quickly fell captive to words that made me their prisoner from the first page.

My first thought after inhaling the Prologue:

WHOA!!! Is this the same author who writes those fun and flirty romances?!? I like the dark and dirtier writer Kendall even better. Dark and dirty romance writing fits Kendall Ryan like a glove: oh so perfectly.

From the first page, Dirty Little Secret is a RUSH, a fervor of smolder and smoothness that strikes hard. Pulse-pounding, breath-bating, mind-mesmerizing, heart-hitting, and soul-searing, this STORY STOLE EVERY SENSE and SEDUCED EVERY OUNCE OF ME. Dirty Little Secret pounds hard with a paralyzing intensity, a HEADY and HOT hit of adrenaline straight to the core that POSSESSES ALL THE WAY!!!

With a burst of fate, a hero and heroine collide, embarking on an intensely captivating cat-and-mouse game that is molten-hot and messy.

All ALPHA Gavin Kingsley is gorgeous, commanding, controlled, and oh-so-sexy. He has an animal magnetism that radiates pure power. I did not want to like this mysterious man, but I could not help but fall hard and fast for this bad boy…scorching HOT in every way. Gavin is a god who will OWN EVERY OUNCE OF YOU!!!

Gavin wasn't a fantasy. He was a nightmare.

Gavin lives for control that is tested when he collides with a beautiful librarian. I LOVED this smart, sexy, and sassy gal who is done being meek and ready to be bold.

"You want a man to take control, to make you feel wanted, and you want to feel pleasure like you've never imagined."

Gavin is both sinner and saint, and I could not get enough of this delicious man!!! He exudes sex and sin. I MELTED at his touch through his dominant words.

"Ride my fingers. Make yourself come."

This story is SMOLDER and SIN, and I couldn't SOAK IN THESE SEDUCTIVE WORDS enough. My thighs could not help but clench. My body could not help but blaze. My heart could not help but bleed for this broken and beautiful man. Gavin's sinfully sexy spell bound me to him where I was helpless to let go.

"Do I frighten you?" he asked, amused.

"Of course not," I lied.

"Good, because you terrify me, he murmured."

The connection between this hero and heroine is INTENSE where I felt it through my bones—a shiver through me—a bond with strength in spades. Fire fused with fate. The push and pull had me panting…wanting…needing more.

If he'd asked, I would have given it to him. Everything.

I was ON EDGE, the energy coursed through me like lighting, fast and furiously. I was POSSESSED. Dirty Little Secret was the predator and I was the prey. Being owned never felt so good!!!

"I never promised you a happy ending."

Heart-stopping sexy meets seductive suspense in Dirty Little Secret... Kendall Ryan's BEST BOOK YET!!! Dirty Little Secret is an edge-of-your seat EXPERIENCE, one I could not devour fast enough!!! Kendall Ryan has seriously WOWED ME with her words!!! The plot is possessive and powerful with an invigorating storyline of twists and turns. The characters are captivating with a strong hero and heroine who are combustible together. The writing is intense and incredible, flowing with a heady mix of feels and fire. This romance is SHEER BRILLIANCE from beginning to end!!!

Dirty Little Secret is DELICIOUSLY DOMINANT and SINFULLY SEXY!!! Oh did Dirty Little Secret dominate me!!! This book blazes the body and seduces the senses with an UNPARALLELED INTENSITY felt everywhere. You can't help but REVEL in the PASSION and POWER that flows from Dirty Little Secret. I can still feel this Dirty Little Secret whispering to me, caressing me everywhere. Dirty Little Secret UNRAVELED ME, this firestorm in words my FUEL. I can't wait to feel more!!!

I knew this wouldn't be casual, knew I wouldn't walk away from this in one piece.

💋💋💋💋💋 sinfully sexy and seductive kisses

A MUST-CLICK ROMANCE!!!

>>>> http://amzn.to/2vEZ3oK <<<<

Web: http://www.bookaliciousbabes.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/bookaliciousb...
Readers Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/BBBBoo...
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/bookaliciousbb
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/bookaliciousbb

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dirty Little Secret.

July 28, 2017 – Shelved