Meg (booksandwinewithmeg.blog)'s Reviews > Out of the Darkness

Out of the Darkness by D.  Fischer

bookshelves: arc, shapeshifters

ARC – Provided by the author in exchange for an honest review
D. Fischer you little minx!
description
You know when you are reading a risqué book, and you immediately look to the other person in the room (In my case my husband) to see if there is anyway they can pick up on what you are reading? I did! While fanning myself with the hotness overload, I couldn’t help the guilt that seemed to be pouring off me in waves every time I looked up. (The bathroom at the club…)
description
I was so excited to read about Bre in this book, she was one of my favorite characters in the book prior. At first, the whole ”I want Ben to see me for what I am, not because someone pointed it out to him” Bitch Shut up, we are in the 21st Century. Get It! If there is nothing I hate more in a story it is the cat and mouse game played between two very-obviously meant to be characters.

The parking garage scene… Well played Mrs. Fischer. I honestly thought something else was going to happen, rather than what actually happened. Slow clap to you.
I LOVED that Kenna and Evo were incorporated into this story as well. I had my AWWWW moment.
I think my only problem was the fact that Ben said the word “baby” in almost every sentence and it grated my nerves. Personally I prefer to be called Sugar Tits…. But that is just me.
All in All great second book!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Out of the Darkness.

July 28, 2017 – Shelved
July 28, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read
July 28, 2017 – Shelved as: shapeshifters
July 28, 2017 – Shelved as: arc
August 12, 2017 – Started Reading
August 12, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by D. (new) - added it

D. Fischer Sugar tits - HAHAHA! Love it!