Misty's Reviews > Wicked Wish

Wicked Wish by Sawyer Bennett

11904222

Sweet lord. I don't even know what to say about book. I just thought Wicked Favor was hot. I think Sawyer is just warming up with this series because this book blew the first one out of the water in hotness factor for me.

Best friends little sister + masquerade ball + sex club = recipe for disaster. Well in the eyes of Walsh anyway when he realizes who he's messing with just a little too late. But can he really turn his back on Jorie? The girl he helped raise. The girl he's fantasized about? Or is his friendship just a little more important?

Jorie is looking for adventure when she finds her self at The Wicked Horse with her best friend Elena after being kicked out of her marital home. She thinks she's boring, or that's what her ex has her believing. She's decided to let loose and find out just how boring she is. But Walsh awakens a beast in her. Can she tame it? Does she want to? Will she have to because her brother gets in the way?

This is quickly becoming an all time favorite series and I cannot wait to read more. I have a feeling things are going to be off the charts by the time this is all over.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wicked Wish.

July 27, 2017 – Started Reading