Whoo Gives A Hoot's Reviews > Something So Right

Something So Right by Natasha Madison

bookshelves: 2017

* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS! I still can't believe that it has taken me this long to read Cooper and Parker's story. Sure I only discovered Natasha Madison back in July 2017 (yep totally took me that long...oh shame on me) when she released Something So Perfect. I absolutely adored Matthew (Parker's son) and Karrie's story and knew right from that moment that I had to go back to read Something So Right because I needed to meet the couple that started it all.

Immediately I fell even more in LOVE with her beautifully captivating writing style and addictively likable characters. It was so cool to see Matthew (the character I fell head over heels in love with) when he was only 15 years old. Even as a teenager he had that lovable charm and confident swagger.

Anyway...back to Cooper and Parker because this did happen to be their story! I have to say that I loved the chemistry between these two. Right from their first encounter sparks were flying even if they couldn't see it in the beginning. But you know what they say...sexual tension is only a few short steps away from falling in love.

Parker is a divorced single mother of two who is starting over and trying to find her place in the world. Of course she never expected Cooper an NHL hotshot who could have any girl he wanted with a snap of his fingers. These two were perfect for each other, but will unexpected things continue to keep these two apart? You'll just have to pick up a copy of this story to find out!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Something So Right.

July 27, 2017 – Shelved