Angela's Reviews > Inheritance

Inheritance by Christopher Paolini
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Inheritance.

September 11, 2011 – Shelved
January 30, 2012 –
page 194
February 18, 2012 –
page 194
22.85% "I'm currently stuck at page 194 because I had to return the library book (I couldn't read it for part of the time I had it as I was away and then it was due) and there are like 300 people still on the waiting list so I won't get it again for a long time... *sigh*"

Jocelyn ._. you get to the end of it and you're like........ really. :L

message 2: by Angela (new) - added it

Angela Um... ok, meaning I won't like it?! O_o warning me already Joce hahaha~

I keep typing your name wrong, and it comes up as Jace hahaha~ =D

Jocelyn BAHAHAHAHHAA, goes to show how obsessed YOU are. :P

It's just ......like........whut. ._. WAIT TIL YOU GET THERE...it's a big book. XD

message 4: by Angela (new) - added it

Angela hahaha I agree Joce :P But you have to say, it's a good book to be obessed about lol

I am warned, I should put a "Beware" sign beside the book hahaha :P Ok... and yes, it IS a BIG book :P I almost couldn't be stuffed to pick it up! It's soooo heavy :D haha I hope its not sad though

Jocelyn IT'S........

JKJK, I won't ruin anything for you. :P YES YOU SHOULD STICK THAT SIGN THERE....it drags out a bit at times though in my opinion. :/ LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK WHEN YOU'VE FINISHED! :D

message 6: by Angela (new) - added it

Angela OK... I returned this book to the library coz it was due, so now I'm stuck at page 194. *sigh* I don't really want to read it online, real books are always so much better!!

Jocelyn What about, don't read it at all, and I tell you what it's all about? ;)

message 8: by Angela (new) - added it

Angela Uh... about that... ;) I dunno... I still want to read it though XP But not reading and you telling me all about it sounds so much easier! haha lol I'll see what I can do about the book :) Thanks by the way ;)