The Book Junkie Reads . . .'s Reviews > The Importance of Being Scandalous

The Importance of Being Scandalous by Kimberly  Bell

LOVED IT. LOVED IT. LOVED IT. I can’t seem to say it just once. I loved this read. I loved the boy next door. I loved the unacceptable girl next door. I loved that they were childhood friends. I loved they made it work for each other. I loved they found love with each other. I loved their romance. I loved the way their romance came about. I loved this read from beginning to end.

The Tale of Two Sisters series has gotten off to a wonderful start. I loved Amelia (Mia) and Julia the undesirable next-door-neighbor-girls. They were beautiful together and separate they still made an impact. The two were mischief, adventurous, and romantics. That made the read feel full of mischief, adventure, romance, scandal, fun and more. Nick being second in line has his own mind. His family wants nothing to do with the neighbors or scandal.

Getting to know Nick and Mia was fun. Their family dynamics added to the read. The other secondary characters made the read fuller and richer. The writing was smooth, clean, clear and enticing. I want more. I look forward to Julia’s story. I have some ideas. I want to see if they pan out.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Importance of Being Scandalous.

July 6, 2017 – Started Reading
July 25, 2017 – Shelved as: review-requested
July 25, 2017 – Shelved as: wouldread_againagain
July 25, 2017 – Shelved as: favorites
July 26, 2017 – Shelved as: friends-2-lovers

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Juliette (new) - added it

Juliette Cross This is SO on my list now.