Yvonne Cruz's Reviews > Her Sexy Challenge

Her Sexy Challenge by Sarah Ballance

F 50x66

When I started reading this story, little did I know how much I would enjoy it.
The story centers around Shane , a firefighting Lt for the town of Dry Rock, who in two weeks will be on his way to a job in Denver he has wanted all his life, and Caitlin, who has just moved to the city to begin her new life as the owner of a used books store. Shane ends up rescuing her twice in a day, and from the first instance, the attraction is there. But for Shane, it’s the wrong place at the wrong time, while Caitlin is determined to stay true to herself and make her new life in Dry Rock. He helps her overcome her fears, she helps him see there is more to life than what he previously thought.
All is all it’s a very touching story that at tlmes is funny and at others heartbreaking . But mostly it’s a story about family, about overcoming our fears, about how we have a plan for our future that we feel has to be followed to the letter, but by doing so , we might miss the greatest love and experience in our lives.
Will we realize in time that our dreams can change because we have changed? Realizing that in doing so, love surpasses all other dreams?
A well written story, with characters that are well developed and secondary characters that I am sure will have a story of their own.
Definitely an author whose books you will want to read.
I was gifted this copy by Netgalley and Entangled Publishing. The opinions expressed are solely my own.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Her Sexy Challenge.

Finished Reading