Jennifer Pierson's Reviews > Hate to Love Him

Hate to Love Him by Jody Holford

Mia Kendrick has been given a test, and she won't fail, as her father never treated her like her brother in business, instead he thought she should be an ornament on some successful man's arm. But Mia doesn't feel the same way, so she's bound and determined to fix the things that her brother messed up. So she's returned home to manage Kendrick Place, which is special in her eyes, as it was the first place that her family started with, and she won't let anyone, much less a hot man who gives her butterflies, stand in her way. Brady Davis is a very charming, happy go lucky guy to everyone but Mia. For whatever reason she rubs him the wrong way, as he's worried that her focus on the bottom line will mess with him and everyone in the building that he considers family. Will he be able to get past the walls that she has put up to get to know the real Mia? Hate to Love Him was a sweet story that I did enjoy. It took me a bit to get invested in the characters, but the entertaining cast of secondaries were on point. The story line was fast paced, and I quickly turned the pages to see what her family was really up to, and the twist of that really came out of left field, leaving me with my mouth hanging open. Jody Holford has a talented writing style that is very easy to read, but IN MY OPINION, the ending was a bit too rushed for me. However, I was intrigued enough that I wouldn't be opposed to more of Mia and Brady, (hint hint), as I would love to see what their future looks like. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hate to Love Him.

July 24, 2017 – Started Reading