MsChris1161's Reviews > Allex

Allex by Lisa Lace

bookshelves: audio, own, reviewed, blog-post

The fourth Auxem novel, ALLEX: Alien Prince's Mate by Lisa Lace is another great addition to this series. Allex is the youngest of the five Prince's and as deliciously handsome and charming as his other brothers. This is a stand-alone book, but I recommend you read (or listen to as I have) the first three novels simply because if you love sci-fi romance, you are going to love this series. Hello! Five gorgeous and sexy alien Prince's! Anders' book specifically has a slightly overlapping storyline and well, it's my favorite book in this series!

Priya and Allex definitely don't have a cute first meeting. They pretty much snarl at each other and their second meeting doesn't go much better. Despite Priya's quick barbs, Allex can't ignore how much he's drawn to her perfect, sexy curves and her beautiful black eyes have him captivated. Who can worry about whether or not a woman is a stowaway criminal when his hormones are raging for him to make her his? Priya is equally smitten by the gorgeous, sexy Prince with the rockin' hot body, but can't imagine him ever wanting her when he could surely have any woman he chooses. Lucky for her, Allex chooses her.

Allex and Priya have some serious obstacles to overcome before they can be together, but there's no denying their attraction or their love. Great story where true love always finds a way! As always, having it narrated to me is always a bonus.. 4 stars

~Complimentary audiobook received. All opinions expressed in this review are my own.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Allex.

July 23, 2017 – Shelved