Becky Burciaga's Reviews > Her Sexy Challenge

Her Sexy Challenge by Sarah Ballance

This is the second book by this author I've read, I must say I am so enamored with her brand of clever, witty, and intelligent characters and dialogue that it keeps me coming back for more of her stories. Shane and Caitlin have particularly captured my heart through their banter, double entendres and innuendos. There wasn't a moment of this story that I wasn't completely captivated by the story of a phobic woman and the man who sets out to help her face her fears.

The tenderness and compassion throughout the story was heartwarming as well as heartbreaking at the same time. The writing that went into making this a story so believable is amazing in that it could have been filled with cliches and platitudes, instead the depth and multi-dimension of the characters was so lifelike, that I felt an emotional connection to them right away.

This looks to be a wonderful new series, I will keep an eye for the other stories I hope to follow.

This ARC book was complimentary, provided by the Publisher and Netgalley, I am providing my honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Her Sexy Challenge.

Finished Reading