jmelauren's Reviews > City of Glass

City of Glass by Cassandra Clare

** spoiler alert ** Part one: Sebastion is Clary's brother, not Jace. Has to be. I refuse to accept that Jace is her brother. Anyway, Clary had this vague recollection of Sebastion right from the beginning. I began to hope. Then with what the angel showed her, that Valentine gave his son demon blood, it totally explained Sebastion's reaction when Clary rejected him.

I always get so sad when I read about Clary and Jace's intimate moments.

Part two: Why aren't we more involved with Max? He's a shadowhunter child, but he doesn't seem to be get any education or training. Isabelle got her whip at 8 years old, so it should seem like we should be getting a little bit more of Max's story. They're always protecting him and treating him like he's nothing, and it's right that a 10 year old boy shouldn't be out fighting demons. But he should at lest know how to do the ruins and somewhat protect himself. I don't even think he has a witchlight.

Yes, I cried. There's something about Jace that just tugs at my heart. He's so broken and abused and he's been so used. He thinks he's a bad person and he deserves whatever shit is thrown at him. I just want to jump through the pages of this book and give him the longest hug ever recorded by mankind.

I am so confident that fake Sebastion is the real Jonathon it's crazy. Everything I just read about Clary and Jace made me cry because I know that they are not brother and sister and Jace is not a monster.

I'm worried that know that Jace and Clary can be together I won't be interested anymore. That there's no more angst they're just going to be boring. I will always be interested in Jace's story though.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read City of Glass.

September 9, 2011 – Shelved