Ellie's Reviews > So Good

So Good by Nicola Rendell

30207434

bookshelves: nicola-rendell

Final Score - 5 BFF to Lovers Stars!

This best friends to lovers story is a beautiful love story of two life long friends who don't see or acknowledge what other's have seen from the very start of their relationship - how well they compliment one another.

I had such fun reading this story and LOL in many parts - I may have embarrassed myself at times on public trans, but whatever ... this story was just that good!

Max is heavenly and Rosie is just the sweetest, most clueless character there ever was - you can't help but feel sad for her at not having realized what was in front of her all along was the one person she should always have been with. Let's not forget Cupcake - don't even get me started on the cuteness of chihuahua and the deranged cat names Julia ... I love animals that are a central part of the story - it just makes it click more.

This is the very best kind of friends to lovers romance. You become so invested in the relationship.
That's not to say there aren't a few bumps along the way - it has to be kept interesting people! -
but in the end, you get together forever. And the chemistry between the two WILL set your kindle on fire - it's just that GOOD!!!

A fantastic, fun, playful romantic comedy. I definitely recommend this one folks!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read So Good.

July 22, 2017 – Started Reading