Rosemary K's Reviews > My Hellion, My Heart

My Hellion, My Heart by Amalie Howard

F 50x66
Jul 22, 2017

Princess Irina Volkonsky is a sought after beauty who is bored with society and their affectations. She doesn't want to be married for her money and her position. She wants love and there is only one man she desires. She cares for Henry James Radcliffe, Earl of Langlevit. She adores him. He protected her and her sister. Now he's a changed man. War and torture changed him into a man who keeps away from others. Can they follow their heart? Princess Irina and Harry are strong people. They both have emotional baggage that controls part of their soul. They are passionate and unconventional. They have powerful chemistry. Irina opens her heart to Henry but he rebuffs her. I hated that he felt so unworthy. He is a good man. Irina is reckless and ruled by her emotions. I liked her spirit. My Hellion, My Heart is an entertaining story filled with passion and danger. The setting is glamorous and the dialogue is witty. The secondary characters are interesting and add their distinctive style to the story. I never knew what was coming next. I'm enjoying the Lords of Essex series.
I received a copy of this book which I voluntarily read and reviewed. My comments are my honest opinion.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Hellion, My Heart.

Finished Reading