Cathy Geha's Reviews > My Hellion, My Heart

21182032
Jul 22, 2017

My Hellion, My Heart by Amalie Howard and Angie Morgan
Lords of Essex #3

A princess and an Earl find a future together, eventually, in this wonderful historical romance. As the blurb mentions, Henry is scarred physically and emotionally after his experiences in war. Irina has had a tendre for Henry since she was fourteen and really would like to spend the rest of her life with Henry BUT he is sure he is NOT the man for her - even though the two definitely feel a spark when together. With Henry pushing Irina away, Irina’s scallywag cousin wagering on Irina’s future along with all the young men of the Ton, Henry needing a wife to maintain his earldom, a kidnapping or two, some very evil men to deal with and plenty of drama and some smoldering interactions this is a book that kept me turning pages from beginning to end. Having not read the first two books of the series was not a problem although I do now want to find out what stories were told in them.

Thank you to NetGalley and Entangled Publishing for the ARC – This is my honest review.

4.5 Stars

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Hellion, My Heart.

July 21, 2017 – Started Reading