Eileen Robinson's Reviews > Star Struck

Star Struck by Laurelin Paige

bookshelves: 5-star-reads, arcs

BANGOR BELLE BOOK BESTIES
I voluntarily read and arc copy of this book in return for nothing but an honest review.
This book has been re-vamped and re-edited and is due for release on 27th July
This is an opposites attract Romance and omg they weren't just opposites they were Poles APART!  or were they? I hadn't read this book previously and i really don't know why !!!!!!!!!!!! It can be read as a standalone, although we first come across Heather in Sexy Beast the first book in the series.

Heather is a Hollywood leading lady, and she sure does know it. Diva is kind of a mild word to describe her. I can't say i particularily liked Heather. She really was pretty obnoxious and a snob, yet it seems there was something underlying within her.  She crosses paths with Seth Rafferty, a lowly carpenter, who just builds sets at one of her charity performances.  She dislikes him and his "take no crap attitude"which increases instantly, even though she is massively attracted to him, feeling he is beneath warranting her attention because he's only a carpenter. Now she just has to dismiss the emotions and feelings he cause's when he's in her vicinity.

Seth dislikes Heather, she's a snob, she's a diva, she cares for nothing but keeping up appearances, but even with all this, he still thinks she is the most beautiful and sexiest woman he's ever met and he wants her !!  REALLY WANTS her!!

OMG I LOVED THIS BOOK, both Heather and Seth were such strong characters, that the more you found out about them, the more your emotions and your heart got gripped into their life. Both were dealing with their own issues and both were hiding secrets neither of them has had an ideal past.  The more they fight their feelings, the hotter and steamier it gets. I really did need to fan myself a few times!!. Their stubborness had me wanting to knock their heads together a few times.  But mostly what loved most about this book, isn't just that Laurelin Paige give us a real meaty, hot steamy love story. She give us the kind of love story that reaches every part of you, with smiles, tears and cussing all in one page !!! But what happens when two opposites combine, to make something perfect, and the secrets start to unfold. Can Seth keep his woman?  Will she still even want him? I loved how we got so deep into the characters, and we watch Heather grow and evolve from a tight closed bud to a beautiful blooming rose . Both her and Seth  let go of their walls and become the kind of person they always wanted to be and feed each others souls. I started out luke warm with Heather, and quickly developed respect and admiration for her.  I never ever thought the words, hot, sexy, perfect man could combine with the name Seth, but i can tell you, it does now !!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Star Struck.

Started Reading