Rebekah Duncan's Reviews > The Letter

The Letter by Willowy Whisper

** spoiler alert ** Wow...this book really surprised me. I didn't know what to expect after the first one but it was even better! The stakes were higher, the tension tighter, and the emotions were stronger.
First thing, I looooved Brocke. And then at times I hated him, but then I felt sorry for him. It was a constant cycle. I definitely did get angry at him when it came to Jake in the end. Speaking of Jake, I loved him too!! He was so sweet and repentant over what he'd done.
I love how all the subplots were tied together in the end. I was on the edge of my seat the.whole.time. It was driving me crazy!!!
And Manning!! <33 oh my heart. He was adorable and I cried when he came back and started talking about what had happened. So so sad 😭
The romance was a little much at times, but nothing inappropriate at all. The series is definitely geared towards an older audience. There's a lot of violence and death at times, but it was nothing I couldn't handle. I loved it though and really enjoyed both books!!!

~I received this book in exchange for an honest review~

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Letter.

July 21, 2017 – Started Reading
July 21, 2017 – Shelved
July 22, 2017 –
page 257
79.32% "Ahhhhh......this is so sad 😭"
July 22, 2017 – Finished Reading