Kim's Reviews > Omega

Omega by Jus Accardo

Jul 23, 2017

In this riveting sequel to Jus Accardo's Infinity, Noah, his best friend Cade and sister from another world, Kori, continue their quest via inter-dimensional travel to find Dylan and put an end to his killing spree.

Omega kicks off with a shootout and the action never stops. In addition to searching for their nemesis Dylan, Noah is also trying to find Ashlyn Calvert. She is a constant - someone or something that's the same in multiple universes. In every world they skip to, Noah sees himself together with her. But, as far as he knows, Ash does not exist on his own Earth, so she becomes almost an obsession for him.

Omega is a thrilling continuation of the narrative started in Infinity. It's written from the POVs of Noah and Ash. I enjoyed getting to know more about them, especially Noah. He is funny, stubborn and loyal to the core. The introduction of Ash, who was only mentioned briefly in the previous book, is a welcome addition to the development of the story.

I was fascinated by Accardo's cultural depictions of the worlds and how they differed. On one of them, cats are extinct! I can't even imagine. I wouldn't mind living on the meatless world, though. I was particularly intrigued by the characters' alternative versions of themselves on the various Earths and the contrasts or similarities between them.

If you read Infinity and are interested in parallel worlds, lots of adventure and a bit of romance, I recommend Omega. I'm very much anticipating the third book in the Infinity Division series!

Thank you to Entangled: Teen for the eBook copy to review.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Omega.

July 21, 2017 – Started Reading