Crazy4more's Reviews > Blood Hunt

Blood Hunt by Shannon K. Butcher

Sep 09, 2011

5 stars, most definitely!

For all we know, POV from the Sentinels that the Sanguinar are not to be trusted, depended on and believed in. Whatever they do, it's always an exchange for blood. How unfair was that? This book exposed the Sanguinar way of life, honor, loyal and duty toward the survival of their race...thus the survival of the Sentinels and Slayers...who all vowed to protect humans from demons and their monsters. We weren't exposed to the fact that this race have been starved for centuries, however much blood one recieved, he'd share to everyone of his brothers. Then there're those who were put to sleep so they woulnd't need as much blood and were just plain too weak. Manipulating in order to not only survive but to keep the race alive was a way of life for these Sanguinar. Now, for the first time in centuries, Logan's in love, yet duty bound forced him to walk away so Hope can be with a good match worthy of her love to bear children- Project Lullab. For Hope, helping people while searching for her true self was in her blood and then some. The mystery of Hope, her courage and compassion made her the key to the survival of the Sanguinar. So awesome, loved this revelation!

There were a few reading-thru-teary-eyes, heart-stopping, knee-jerking, popping-out-of-bed and last but not least, hopeful moments, making this such a great read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blood Hunt.

09/12/2011 page 215
54.0% "So good, I can't put this book down but I can't hide from my family forever..."