Shile 's Reviews > Captive Prince: Volume Two

Captive Prince by C.S. Pacat

Buddy (Re)-read March 2019.

With Elena, Hayley, Moony, Rosa, Teal and Xia.

***********************************************

5 +++++++ epic stars

This book captured my soul...

Damien and Laurent's relationship growth is evident and amazing.

description

Laurent is still Laurent you either love him or hate him.. I for sure love him..

Damen said, ‘It’s not naive to trust your family.’
‘I promise you, it is,’ said Laurent. ‘But I wonder, is it less naive than the moments when I find
myself trusting a stranger, my barbarian enemy, whom I do not treat gently.’

Laurent finally lets his guard down and starts to trust Damien , and Damien oh my God this guy is a natural born leader.

The sexual tension was there from page 1.. and when they finally decide to give it a try .. Oh My God its epic.

description

‘I lack,’ said Laurent, ‘the easy mannerisms that are usually shared with,’ you could see him
pushing the words out, ‘a lover.’
‘You lack the easy mannerisms that are usually shared with anyone,’ said Damen.

I loved it. Loved it. Loved it

The ending... Aggrrrhhhh so glad book 3 is out

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Captive Prince.

July 20, 2017 – Started Reading
July 20, 2017 – Shelved
July 20, 2017 –
5.0% "Well i am already in love"
July 21, 2017 –
35.0% "<>Why do you give me good advice?’ asked Laurent.

Ummm! wait was that a compliment..? *smiles*"
July 21, 2017 –
66.0% "Yay! for Laurent ! this guy is smart..

We are here to fight for our Prince!’
The cry rang out, For the Prince!
"
July 23, 2017 –
86.0% "Chapter 19... *fans-self * *fans-self * *fans-self *"
July 23, 2017 – Shelved as: best-of-the-best
January 14, 2018 – Shelved as: all-time-favorites
November 9, 2018 – Shelved as: absolute-favorites-2017
March 26, 2019 – Started Reading
March 26, 2019 –
17.0% " Laurent lifted his blade and drove it through Govart’s body; not through his stomach, or chest, but through his shoulder.

description"
March 27, 2019 – Shelved as: 2019
March 27, 2019 – Shelved as: absolute-favorites-2019
March 27, 2019 – Shelved as: fantasy
March 27, 2019 – Shelved as: lgbtqiap
March 27, 2019 – Shelved as: mm-made-me-smile-laugh
March 27, 2019 – Finished Reading
March 28, 2019 – Shelved as: buddy-reads-are-the-best

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)

Penny You are right, the relationship growth in this series is amazing. One of the best romance developments I have ever read.

Shile Penny wrote: "You are right, the relationship growth in this series is amazing. One of the best romance developments I have ever read."

Yes it was! this series is unforgettable! xx

message 3: by Lyn (new)

Lyn I'm looking forward to getting back into this one. It will definitely be audio. I would imagine you will do a re-read some day. 😊 Great review, hon. 💙

Shile Lyn wrote: "I'm looking forward to getting back into this one. It will definitely be audio. I would imagine you will do a re-read some day. 😊 Great review, hon. 💙"

Thanks hon! I will definitely re-read this whole series.. I hope you will love it too! xx

Penny I already did a re-read on this series, I just love it so much. I am not sure if the second book can work in audiobook. Books 1 and 3 should be fine, but book 2 I am not sure, it might loose some of its intensity. I´ll keep an eye to see what you think.

Shile Penny wrote: "I already did a re-read on this series, I just love it so much. I am not sure if the second book can work in audiobook. Books 1 and 3 should be fine, but book 2 I am not sure, it might loose some o..."

This series is special and worth so many re-reads. I read and switched to the audio version midway, and still liked it. I too will wait for Lyn's verdict.

Shin Mon Thway I loved it to death. Laurent is one of my all time favorites character. He’s an enigma .. but a softie on the inside. Loved D&L. D&L foreverrrrr!!!!

Penny He is an incredible character.

Shile Shin Mon wrote: "I loved it to death. Laurent is one of my all time favorites character. He’s an enigma .. but a softie on the inside. Loved D&L. D&L foreverrrrr!!!!"

I love him too one of the best.. This author created an unforgettable character.. D&L foreverrrrr!!

Shile Penny wrote: "He is an incredible character."

That he is. xx

message 11: by Nazanin (new)

Nazanin Fantastic review, hun! Glad you enjoyed it! 💙

Shile Nazanin wrote: "Fantastic review, hun! Glad you enjoyed it! 💙"

Thanks Babe! xx

Wynne Katherine wait omg. are you re-reading this?

Shile Wynne wrote: "wait omg. are you re-reading this?"

Yes! We are buddy reading and re-reading. :)

Wynne Katherine Shile wrote: "Wynne wrote: "wait omg. are you re-reading this?"

Yes! We are buddy reading and re-reading. :)"

Ahh! I'm so excited haha CP is definitely one of those series that is worth all the re-reads in the world !

I hope you're loving it this time around as much as you did the first time babe! xx

Shile Wynne wrote: "Shile wrote: "Wynne wrote: "wait omg. are you re-reading this?"

Yes! We are buddy reading and re-reading. :)"

Such a unique story.
Loving it even harder. Thanks babe! xoxo

message 17: by Kat (new) - added it

Kat Valentine Fabulous review Shile!💖😉

Shile Kat wrote: "Fabulous review Shile!💖😉"

Thank You Kat! xoxo

message 19: by Vanna (new)

Vanna Awesome review Shile! Sometimes when I'm in a reading slump, a re-read just makes it for me.. 😍. Glad you enjoyed it!

Nikki ღ Navareus Awesome review, Doll! So happy this you got to enjoy this baby all over again and it was just as good the second time around. xoxo

Shile Vanna wrote: "Awesome review Shile! Sometimes when I'm in a reading slump, a re-read just makes it for me.. 😍. Glad you enjoyed it!"

Thank you Vanna! Re-reading is a way to enjoy some of our favourites more. xoox

Shile Nikki ღ Navareus wrote: "Awesome review, Doll! So happy this you got to enjoy this baby all over again and it was just as good the second time around. xoxo"

Thank you hon! and it helps that i am in good company. xoxo