SℓιM's Reviews > Hoodlum 2: The Good Son

Hoodlum 2 by K'wan

Aug 01, 2017

Read 2 times. Last read July 20, 2017 to August 1, 2017.

Hoodlum 2 (Good Book) Wasn't disappointed I need a part 3

Hoodlum 2: Few Spoilers ... or Couple!

Bruh, this book was really good, and now I see how Tech died and the reason behind it, but I am wondering why? I do know I wanted to know did he know who he was robbing though? And I also knew something was up Sikes I'm lying lol but man, I thought Monae and Shai were getting somewhere fooled me lol. But I am also itching for Shai to find out about Honey and Brunco or whatever how you spell his name. And war is definitely at its high with Clark's family. It's going to get a juicer, and I am itching for more omg.

Also, something is up with Shai sister boyfriend Snake, I kept saying to myself they have to watch that fool, and his sister is hard headed something going to happen, and I feel it and dude are stirring her in the wrong direction. But I do wish Swann, tell Shai about Honey and Brunso foreal because I know they smash, and she is feeling him, he be around her more than Shai is and that is not good at all.

In my mind, I am like is that even Shai baby hmmm hmmm. Man, though I just hope that part 3 will not be coming out so late because I am itching for more.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hoodlum 2.

March 9, 2017 – Shelved (Paperback Edition)
March 9, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read (Paperback Edition)
July 20, 2017 – Started Reading
July 20, 2017 – Shelved
July 21, 2017 –
July 25, 2017 –
July 26, 2017 –
Started Reading (Kindle Edition)
July 31, 2017 –
59.0% "I hope this book shines the light on why Shai wanted Swann to kill Tech; I had forgotten the reason why Tech was murdered! And I am still heated on that because I liked me some Tech, me and everybody else. Plus Shai didn't like Tech from the start so, my opinion it has to be a reason hopefully I find out sooner than later."
July 31, 2017 – Shelved (Kindle Edition)
July 31, 2017 – Finished Reading (Kindle Edition)
August 1, 2017 – Finished Reading