Katarina's Reviews > United Eden

United Eden by Nicole  Williams

Sep 08, 2011

bookshelves: for-hopeless-romantics, favorites, immortals, read-in-2011, read-over-and-over-and-over

This book was by far the BEST of the series. I truly love William and Bryn and I think their story is romantic and something that is new as well as familiar and timeless. I love that they've gone through so much and have conquered so much together and apart. I think I love them more than Bella and Edward! (I THINK... I do lol). But I really loved the this story and hated to see it end. I wish we could have seen how Patrick ended up and if he found someone who could put up with his "antics" but I loved that this book warmed you to the characters more like Abigail and Nathaniel. Truly a great trilogy of books to read for the hopeless romantic. I loved it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read United Eden.

September 8, 2011 – Shelved
September 22, 2011 – Started Reading
September 24, 2011 –
21.0% "just started. i like it do far. i think this is the final book in the series so i hope it ends with a bang! a good one though, Bryn and William have been through enough bullshit to last a lifetime (pun intended... y'know... since they're immortal and all)"
September 24, 2011 –
21.0% ""just started. i like it so far. i think this is the final book in the series so i hope it ends with a bang! a good one though, Bryn and William have been through enough bullshit to last a lifetime (pun intended... y'know... since they're immortal and all)""
September 24, 2011 – Finished Reading