H.B. Jasick's Reviews > Fall

Fall by Eden Butler

41915716

Alright so, I can probably name off a couple dozen people that will absolutely love this book. It has all the feels. This story is very well written, and the characters are truly relatable. I absolutely loved Keilen and Zee, but lily didn't cut it for me. I understand that she has had a lot of loss in her life, and that she always had to work harder than everyone else, but I felt she was constantly throwing herself pity parties. It irritated me a little bit. This story was depressing and frustrating, and not for my tastes, personally. I can acknowledge that it's a fantastic story, and that the author did well spinning this tale. My opinion reflects my personal preferences only, and not the author's ability, or this story. In fact the author did a beautiful job telling this story. I happen to be an anti-romantic that likes to read romantic stories, I know it doesn't make sense. There is a HEA, and the angst is massive. I would definitely recommend this book to others. It's a drama and it settles around fate, hope, and heartbreak. I can see this book becoming a best seller. Overall, I was satisfied with the ending, and content with how this story was told. I would also like to point out that this cover is absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed by #TheUnratedBookshelf & Sweet Spot Sisterhood
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fall.

July 20, 2017 – Shelved