Lynn Reynolds's Reviews > Hate to Love Him

Hate to Love Him by Jody Holford

bookshelves: finished-reading

Mia Kendrick is not having a good day. She has a very tough job and at times she has to do something she doesn’t like to do. Brady Davis has gone out of his way to help those that he likes. It’s interesting to watch this hate/love relationship begin and flower.

Mia seems to always have to prove herself. She also seems to have a hard time trusting people this makes it hard to make friends and have relationships. It also seems like her job rules her life – makes it hard to be a woman. Brady seems to be a very easygoing type of guy. He also seems to really care about people – a true book boyfriend. They are two people on opposites of the spectrum and it’s hard to picture these two as a couple. But if you are patient things will begin to piece together in this sweet romance. It takes time to warm up to Mia but Brady seems up for the challenge.

This book is part of a series but if this is your first book that’s ok because this could be read as a standalone. I always love an ending that has me smiling. It’s a great introduction to this author if you’ve never read her work before. And if you have read her work maybe this will have you wanting to read more – she has plenty to choose from.

I was not compensated nor was I required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hate to Love Him.

July 18, 2017 – Started Reading