emma's Reviews > 99 Percent Mine

99 Percent Mine by Sally  Thorne

bookshelves: to-read, chick-lit, can-t-wait-to-read, auto-buy-authors, non-ya

THERE'S A COVER! THERE'S A SYNOPSIS! EVERYTHING IS COMING TOGETHER!

...

Why didn't anyone TELL ME????

--------

THE TITLE CHANGED. THE RELEASE DATE WAS PUSHED BACK. THERE IS NO LONGER A SYNOPSIS???

SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT'S HAPPENING OR AT THE VERY LEAST GIVE ME A PAPER BAG TO BREATHE INTO.

--------

My feelings on this book, as told in The Office gifs.

Me reading this synopsis:

Me remembering that I’ll read anything Sally Thorne writes after The Hating Game:

Me thinking about all the times I’ve been disappointed by my most anticipated books:

Probably me the day this book finally comes out:

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 99 Percent Mine.

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)

♥️♥️ Lanae ♥️♥️ I'm SO mad sad they pushed the release date. this book was supposed to be out in October, but now the release date on goodreads says Feb 2018.

message 2: by emma (new) - added it

emma ♥️♥️ Lanae wrote: "I'm SO mad sad they pushed the release date. this book was supposed to be out in October, but now the release date on goodreads says Feb 2018."

damn!! i was looking at the author's twitter recently and saw 0 hints of it being close to finished, so i guess that makes sense, BUT STILL

♥️♥️ Lanae ♥️♥️ Where's that Jim Carrey "furiously typing" gif when you need it? lol. Excuse me while I sit on my hands so I'm not tempted to bug her in 140 characters or less LOL.

Naima ✩ SHE TWEETED ABOUT THIS SAYING IT’S AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER???? NOTHING ELSEEE

message 5: by TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover (last edited Jan 09, 2018 03:39PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover this is a totally diff book than the one she was set to release (The Comfort Zone). & apparently the blurb for this one will be up soon!

message 6: by emma (last edited Jan 09, 2018 03:37PM) (new) - added it

emma ♥️♥️ Lanae wrote: "Where's that Jim Carrey "furiously typing" gif when you need it? lol. Excuse me while I sit on my hands so I'm not tempted to bug her in 140 characters or less LOL."

times like these i wish i used twitter

message 7: by emma (new) - added it

emma Naima wrote: "SHE TWEETED ABOUT THIS SAYING IT’S AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER???? NOTHING ELSEEE"

AHHHHH

message 8: by emma (new) - added it

emma TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover wrote: "this is a totally diff book then the one she was set to release (The Comfort Zone). & apparently the blurb for this one will be up soon!"

THANK YOU for the desperately needed answers. you have soothed my weary soul

TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover emma wrote: "TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover wrote: "this is a totally diff book then the one she was set to release (The Comfort Zone). & apparently the blurb for this one will be up soon!"

THANK YOU for the desper..."

you got it babe ;)

message 10: by Nasreen (new) - added it

Nasreen Noooooo I am so freaking sad ffs

message 11: by emma (new) - added it

emma Nasreen wrote: "Noooooo I am so freaking sad ffs"

i honestly wasn't a huge fan of the last synopsis (see: compilation of office gif reactions) so i'm happy that's changing but the release date??? UPSETTING

message 12: by tara (new) - rated it 5 stars

tara Join the Flamethrowers on FB

message 13: by Gracie (new) - added it

Gracie Oh my god!! Why?! What happened to the comfort zone??? :( October is so far away....

message 14: by Sam! (new) - added it

Sam! at the bookstore AGREED! WHAT HAPPENED?! I AM SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW NOOOOOO

BookLionQueen I screeched like a pterodactyl when I realized she had another book coming out.

message 16: by emma (new) - added it

emma Gracie wrote: "Oh my god!! Why?! What happened to the comfort zone??? :( October is so far away...."

DID THEY PUSH IT BACK EVEN MORE?????

message 17: by emma (new) - added it

emma Sam wrote: "AGREED! WHAT HAPPENED?! I AM SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW NOOOOOO"

finally, answers

message 18: by emma (new) - added it

emma BookLionQueen wrote: "I screeched like a pterodactyl when I realized she had another book coming out."

the only appropriate response honestly

message 19: by pris (new)

pris okay I’m going to be kicked out of the cool kid’s club if I ask this but I HAVEN’T READ THE HATING GAME, IS IT GOOD??

message 20: by emma (new) - added it

emma pris wrote: "okay I’m going to be kicked out of the cool kid’s club if I ask this but I HAVEN’T READ THE HATING GAME, IS IT GOOD??"

yes it's good READ IT NOW SO YOU CAN GET BACK IN THE COOL KIDS CLUB