Darra Hulsart's Reviews > Where the Night Ends

Where the Night Ends by Melissa Toppen

I have not read too many coming of ages lately because the plot's are very similar. However in this case, it is the characters that make it so different. They move you. You will feel their emotions. This book has a story and characters that make this stand out from others.

It all starts with one party. Tess is not into the scene of the immature drunk people, including her ex. Which is a douche if you needed to know. However that is how it goes in High School. She meets Christian by chance. Who has a reputation that makes her want to steer clear of him.

However sometimes people are not who you think they are. Their home life, what everyone believes and what their futures looks like. Unfortunately life takes you for a ride that does not follow others. This is the case with Tess and Sebastian. Moving from high school to college. Everything changes, including relationships.

Many years go by and you are rooting for the two to meet again. Unfortunately it is not so easy to merge two lives that didn't include each other.

And I cannot say more. There is a lot of angst, love, heartache, surprises and disappointment. Which isn't that everyone's life story? I enjoyed the book all the way till the end. Both Tess and Sebastian captured my heart.

I rate the book a 4.5 out of 5. And this is where you go to the links above and buy the book!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Where the Night Ends.

Finished Reading