M Crabbe's Reviews > Rites of Heirdron

Rites of Heirdron by Newland Moon

U 50x66

Rites of Heirdron is a science fantasy romance that takes place on a desecrated planet, where a bastard prince comes of age only to find himself in a struggle to reclaim his legitimacy, his health and, ultimately, his life. It seems his only hope is the love of Itanya, an Earth-born woman who it seems Zrahnz is fated to be with. But while Zrahnz and Itanya explore their love, deceptions of the past crop up to ensnare them in a tangled future, not just for themselves, but for the planet of Traixeyn.
Rites of Heirdron is a beautiful story of love, compassion, betrayal and redemption written by a talented author who pens characters that exude emotion on the page. This novel is enthralling, seamlessly blending plot, theme, and character into a journey that is a delight that is hard to put down. (I was actually quite frustrated that I left my copy half-finished in my hotel room and had to wait until a new copy arrived to discover how this story would end!)
I highly recommend Rites of Heirdron for an adult audience who appreciates complex, conflicted characters, twisting subplots, and sensual prose that speeds your pulse.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rites of Heirdron.

June 26, 2017 – Started Reading