Brenda - Traveling Sister 's Reviews > Don't Let Go

Don't Let Go by Harlan Coben

Traveling Sister Special Read Review by Brenda and Norma with Kaceey and Lindsay's thoughts.

Don't Let Go is an outstanding and solid new standalone thriller from the thriller master himself (in Brenda and Kaceey's opinion lol) Harlan Coben that we all were very excited to have received from Edelweiss.

We decided to read it as a special birthday read for Brenda's 50th birthday and thought it extremely fitting as this has been Brenda's all time favourite author for some time now. Brenda and Kaceey who are big time fans of Harlan Coben were very excited to read this along with Norma and Lindsay who have only read one or two of his books so far. Brenda only recently introduced Norma to a Harlan Coben novel not too long ago. Don’t Let Go lived up to all the hype created by Brenda and Kaceey for Norma and Lindsay. They are now fans and there will be more Harlan Coben books in the future for these Traveling Sisters.

Don't Let Go is a fast-paced story with big secrets and lies that reach back to 15 years ago. Harlan Coben does a great job revealing layers of deceit along with clues and throwing in a bit of red herrings along the way. He didn't have all of us guessing to the end, although Norma quickly became suspicious early on, she was still left surprised with a few twists as there were plenty of twists and secrets to reveal.

Harlan Coben takes a hometown legend and builds quite an interesting and creative story here that had all of us quickly turning those pages with Norma reading and finishing it mostly in one day. We left the very exciting, suspenseful and intense ending to read together so we could message our thoughts and suspicions to each other. Which makes it all that more of an interesting and enjoyable reading experience for us.

Don't Let Go started off with a bang and didn’t let go to the very end leaving all of us looking forward to our next read by Harlan Coben! We highly recommend adding this one to the top of your list and Don't Let Go till you read it!

Thank you so much to Edelweiss, Penguin Publishing Group and Harlan Coben for providing me with a copy in exchange for a review!

All of our Traveling Sisters Group Read Reviews along with can be found on Norma’s and my sister blog:

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Don't Let Go.

July 17, 2017 – Shelved
August 31, 2017 – Started Reading
September 3, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)

message 1: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Happy Birthday to you! Hope it's a memorable one. ♥

Brenda - Traveling Sister Melissa wrote: "Happy Birthday to you! Hope it's a memorable one. ♥"

Thank you, Melissa!

Deanna Happy Birthday, Brenda!!
Hope you enjoy this one :)

Susanne  Strong Happy Happy! Hope you are LOVING this one!

message 5: by Mary (new)

Mary Belated birthday greetings, Brenda! 🎉

Brenda - Traveling Sister Deanna wrote: "Happy Birthday, Brenda!!
Hope you enjoy this one :)"

Thank you, Deanna!

Brenda - Traveling Sister Susanne wrote: "Happy Happy! Hope you are LOVING this one!"

Thank you, Susanne! I am loving it and can't wait to finish it tonight.

Brenda - Traveling Sister Mary wrote: "Belated birthday greetings, Brenda! 🎉"

Thank you, Mary!

Miriam Smith 5 stars! Look forward to your review x

Miriam Smith 🎈🎉🍰🎁🎈

message 11: by Cheri (new)

Cheri A belated Happy Birthday, hope it was wonderful!

Brenda - Traveling Sister Miriam wrote: "🎈🎉🍰🎁🎈"

Thank you, Miriam!

Brenda - Traveling Sister Cheri wrote: "A belated Happy Birthday, hope it was wonderful!"

Thank you, Cheri! It was wonderful!

message 14: by Frances (new) - added it

Frances Glad you enjoyed Brenda; I'll have to take a look at this one. Great review!

Brenda - Traveling Sister Frances wrote: "Glad you enjoyed Brenda; I'll have to take a look at this one. Great review!"

Thank you, Frances! I hope you do! I thought it was one of his best! I think you will really enjoy it too!

Jaline - (on 2/3 hiatus) Terrific review, Brenda! I have added this to my wishlist - and I won't let go until I have it, and have read it!! :) :)

message 17: by Diane S ☔ (new) - added it

Diane S ☔ Awesome review. Haven't gotten to this one yet, but plan to soon.

message 18: by Jen (new)

Jen FAb review, Brenda.

Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader What a special sister review, Brenda! This book sounds so good!

message 20: by Jan (new)

Jan Wonderful Review, Brenda!! Happy belated Birthday!!

Kaceey Fantastic review Brenda! You picked a great book for your birthday read! Glad we could all celebrate by reading this together!!#😊

message 22: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Great review, Brenda! Happy belated birthday!

message 23: by Kendall (new)

Kendall Oooo yay Brenda!!! I downloaded this one! Never read anything by this author. Hopefully I'll love it!

Brenda - Traveling Sister Jaline wrote: "Terrific review, Brenda! I have added this to my wishlist - and I won't let go until I have it, and have read it!! :) :)"

Thank you, Jaline! Lol I thought I was so clever with the pun! You have made me smile!

Brenda - Traveling Sister Diane S ☔ wrote: "Awesome review. Haven't gotten to this one yet, but plan to soon."

Thank you, Diane! I hope you enjoy it and look foward to your review!

Brenda - Traveling Sister Jen wrote: "FAb review, Brenda."

Thank you, Jen!

Brenda - Traveling Sister Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader wrote: "What a special sister review, Brenda! This book sounds so good!"

Thank you, Jennifer!

Brenda - Traveling Sister Jan wrote: "Wonderful Review, Brenda!! Happy belated Birthday!!"

Thank you so much Jan! 😀

Brenda - Traveling Sister Kendall wrote: "Oooo yay Brenda!!! I downloaded this one! Never read anything by this author. Hopefully I'll love it!"

I hope you Love it, Kendall! I can't wait to see your thoughts on it!

Brenda - Traveling Sister Meredith wrote: "Great review, Brenda! Happy belated birthday!"

Thank you so much Meredith! 😃

message 31: by Maureen (new)

Maureen Very nice review Brenda, belated happy birthday, hope it was wonderful!

message 32: by Melissa (last edited Sep 07, 2017 10:13AM) (new)

Melissa Nice review, Brenda!! Hope you had a GREAT birthday. 😊

Julie Fantastic review, Brenda!! I'll definitely be reading this one!

message 34: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Masterson Fantastic review, Brenda! I can't wait to check this book out now! :)

Mary Beth *Traveling Sister* Fab Review Brenda! Can't wait to read this. Glad it was a five star for you.

Holly  B Sounds great Brenda! Can't wait to read!!

Brenda - Traveling Sister Maureen wrote: "Very nice review Brenda, belated happy birthday, hope it was wonderful!"

Thank you so much Maureen! It was wonderful.

Brenda - Traveling Sister Melissa wrote: "Nice review, Brenda!! Hope you had a GREAT birthday. 😊"

Thank you, Melissa! I really did!

Brenda - Traveling Sister Julie wrote: "Fantastic review, Brenda!! I'll definitely be reading this one!"

Thank you, Julie! I hope you love it and I am looking forward to your thoughts one it.

Brenda - Traveling Sister Jennifer wrote: "Fantastic review, Brenda! I can't wait to check this book out now! :)"

Thank you, Jennifer! I really hope you get the chance and you love it!

Brenda - Traveling Sister Mary wrote: "Fab Review Brenda! Can't wait to read this. Glad it was a five star for you."

Thank you, Mary Beth! I hope it is 5 stars for you too!

Brenda - Traveling Sister Kaceey wrote: "Fantastic review Brenda! You picked a great book for your birthday read! Glad we could all celebrate by reading this together!!#😊"

Thank you, Kaceey! It was such a special read and I am so glad it was this one we read together.

Brenda - Traveling Sister Holly wrote: "Sounds great Brenda! Can't wait to read!!"

Thank you, Holly. I can't wait for you to read it too! I hope you love it!

message 44: by Cheri (new)

Cheri Terrific review, Brenda! Glad this was a good one for you!

message 45: by Cheri (new)

Cheri Terrific review, Brenda! Glad this was a good one for you!

JanB A 5 star book - such a great way to spend your birthday! 🎂🎈🎉

Brenda - Traveling Sister Cheri wrote: "Terrific review, Brenda! Glad this was a good one for you!"

Sorry I missed your comment Cheri. Thank you, it's now a favourite from a favourite author and such a fun reading experience.

Brenda - Traveling Sister JanB wrote: "A 5 star book - such a great way to spend your birthday! 🎂🎈🎉"

Thank you, Jan! It sure was a great way to spend my birthday. Sorry I missed your comment till now.