Tiffany 's Reviews > Marked By the Wolf #1: Werewolf Shifter Romance

Marked By the Wolf #1 by Mac Flynn

it was ok
bookshelves: free, kindle, romance-paranormal, genre-urban-fantasy

I think my opinion will always be tainted by the fact that these books are just an excuse to get you to pay more for a book. It's a better deal to get 1 quality book for 7.99 then pay for 4 or 5, 70 page books at 2.99 each.

That being said, this one started out OK. The main characters name slight changes after the first time(assuming author error) and she is kind of an idiot. Who leaves a bar with a male stranger who gives you the creeps?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Marked By the Wolf #1.

July 17, 2017 – Shelved
July 17, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read
July 17, 2017 – Shelved as: free
July 17, 2017 – Shelved as: kindle
August 26, 2017 – Started Reading
August 26, 2017 – Shelved as: romance-paranormal
August 26, 2017 – Shelved as: genre-urban-fantasy
August 26, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Ashby aristides SO far they are free on Kindle ( I have looked at two of them, then seeing this cover decided before I even buy free ones I need to know more)

message 2: by Tiffany (last edited Oct 03, 2017 02:05PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Tiffany Amanda wrote: "SO far they are free on Kindle ( I have looked at two of them, then seeing this cover decided before I even buy free ones I need to know more)"

This series (3 books) is currently showing as .99 for book 2 and 3 and I don't see them showing up on Kindle Unlimited. From what I've researched, almost all of this authors #1 book in each series is free. The other books after the first one 45 - 80 pages) are .99 books and some are 2.99.