Fizza's Reviews > My Hellion, My Heart

My Hellion, My Heart by Amalie Howard

Jul 23, 2017

Princess Irina Volkonsky has become one of my most favorite characters. She cannot conform to the society's rules, and loves to cause trouble wherever she goes. After spending some time in France, and breaking numerous hearts, she is back in London. There are many young gentlemen vying for her hand in marriage, but the only one she wants doesn't pay any attention to her. she will make him notice her no matter what.
She is the most beautiful woman in Town, and no longer the little girl Lord Henry Radcliffe knew. It is becoming more and more difficult to resist her. Will he be able to stay away for long. Knowing that he must marry soon, and she is definitely not the kind of woman he wants as his wife, she is too innocent, and doesn't know what kind of a man her really is. But she is also the only one he can't stop thinking about. Will they be able to make things work or are they making a mistake? No matter, they must try because resisting each other is just not possible any more....
The book is very well-written, with twists and turns which will keep readers on their toes. I enjoyed reading it a lot and hope that others do too.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Hellion, My Heart.

July 17, 2017 – Started Reading