Rebecca Austin's Reviews > Strangers for the Night

Strangers for the Night by C.J. Fallowfield

19340210

bookshelves: review-kylie-s

By day Logan Steele is a private personal fitness trainer but at night he is a high class escort who is in very high demand!

Camilla Domville is 21 and the heiress to the Domville chain of hotels who has a certain way of getting exactly what she wants from anyone she comes across. Now she wants Logan and flies him from London to New York on her father's private jet for a night with her.

Will Logan meet Camilla's game play expectations and will Logan in turn play his own game? Which one will come out on top?

This was a great and fun beginning to the series.

Logan is cocky and a true alpha male who is proud of what he excels at and makes a tidy profit doing it. I love that he is so business savvy and does not like being played at all. I thought it was so funny that on the flight to New York he was already getting ready for his next client so we as readers know what is happening in the next book.

Camilla was quite the character and such a devious little brat. I was shocked at how well she knew how to go about getting what she wanted and loved how the game was turned around on her unexpectedly.

The sex scenes between the two were hot but I thought it was so funny how she planned out every place that she wanted to have sex first - due to that certain reason.

The ending was awesome and I can't wait for the next one!

Reviewed for KFA
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Strangers for the Night.

July 16, 2017 – Started Reading