Heather's Reviews > Her Sexy Challenge

Her Sexy Challenge by Sarah Ballance

U 50x66

I have actually read this story three times and every time I find myself laughing or my heart racing at all the right parts. Every. Single. Time. This book had everything that I want in a love story – it had emotions, chemistry, sexiness, amazing awkwardness, so many feels, and Sarah Ballance's trademark humor which elevates her books from good to great. And can we talk about that ending? I knew that it would have a happily ever after because it is a romance novel, but as the ending drew closer I found myself wondering how the happily ever after would play out and I *loved* that it wasn't totally predictable.

Caitlin is the kind of character that almost everyone can relate to – she's hilarious and personable, but she's also a total hot mess which is what makes her so fabulous. Shane was a seriously sexy hero (literally since he's a fireman) who loved to push all of Caitlin's buttons but who was also just a solid, fantastic guy who made me laugh and swoon. These two had sparks that was off the charts from the first time they spoke, and that insane chemistry was on full-blast from start to finish.

I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves a romantic comedy, or to anyone who likes a story about a hot fireman falling for a hot mess. If you have never read any of Sarah Ballance's books, this is a great place to start because it really showcases everything that she does so well. If you're already a fan of Ms. Ballance's writing you are going to LOVE Caitlin and Shane. I cannot wait for Lexi and Matt's book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Her Sexy Challenge.

July, 2017 – Started Reading