JoLee's Reviews > Anna Dressed in Blood

Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake

Sep 07, 2011

liked it
bookshelves: 2011, young-adult, paper

Kendare Blake's Anna Dressed in Blood is such a creepy ghost story. Scary enough that I sometimes wondered what I was during reading it in the middle of the night when everyone else was sleeping. Did I want to creep myself out so badly that I didn't want to walk downstairs in the dark? More than once I kept reading until I got to a not so scary spot before I turned off the light and went to sleep.

Cas is a ghost killer. He rids the world of the ghosts of those who lives ended in murder. They tend to haunt the living, killing any who stumble upon them in a search for revenge. A creepy premise right from the start. Cas goes to Canada seeking out Anna Dressed in Blood who kills anyone that crossed the threshold of her childhood home. Anna turns out to be a very difficult ghost to vanish. She stronger and very different than the other ghosts Cas has encountered.

This would be a perfect Halloween read. It's the scariest book I've read in quite some time.

More at http://www.intellectualrecreation.com...
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Anna Dressed in Blood.

September 7, 2011 – Shelved