Laila Viking's Reviews > The Millionaire's Temptation

The Millionaire's Temptation by Sonya Weiss

This story surprised me. In the most positive way. I thought it would be as all the other Millionaire books, but it was not. I caught me from the first chapter. It has got lots of action, drama, romance, hot scenes, chemistry, emotions all over. Holly is a girl that has to fight to survive and protect her brother. Jake is a billionaire who Holly have had a one night stand with. That was before she knew who he was. Jake has also got troubles that he has to solve and deal with before he can get on with his life.
Both Holly and Jake has big issues with trusting other people. They have both learned that it can backfire to trust others too much.
I loved the supporting characters in this book. Liam has a big place in Hollys heart and he makes the story have some other aspects than just the romance and love.
The story has lots of love and intrigues and I like that a lot. It does that I just had to read on to know what comes next. It is very well written. The main characters are so well described that they feel real and alive. You can relate to their problems and issues which gives it a bit of an edge. There are twists and turns that makes the story much for interesting and it also seem to make it non-predictable.
I will recommend it to everyone who wants a great read and loves romance in a book.

My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Millionaire's Temptation.

Started Reading