Diana's Reviews > Misadventures of a Good Wife

Misadventures of a Good Wife by Meredith Wild

bookshelves: netgalley-arc

What would you do if you have spent the last year of your life, mourning the man you loved since college? Heart broken and devastated over the death of her beloved husband Price, Kate struggles every single day to keep going. So when she goes away on vacation with her sister in law to get away for a few weeks, Kate thinks she is seeing things when she sees a gorgeous man that looks exactly like her husband, heading her way. But it can’t be him, he is dead.

After a hot and sexy reunion, Kate wants answers, answers Price is reluctant to give. Their lives are in danger, and Kate had a choice to make. Could she continue to live without the man she loved, or could she give up everything and stay with him.

She was still my Kate. And I’d show her I was still the man I once was, in all the ways that mattered~Price

But how I loved this man. My Price. It was the kind of love that filled my heart, my soul-the kind of love that almost hurt in its intensity. A good hurt, though. A fulfilling hurt~Kate

This is definitely a hot and steamy read. Kate and Price adored each other, and it was nice to see such a strong couple that risked their lives to stay together. I admit, I did skim over some sex scenes, because the mystery part of the story was intriguing and I couldn’t read fast enough.

I wish the story was a little longer and a little less sex (did I just say that!!), but it does have a sweet epilogue. I do recommend this one if you are looking for a quick and easy read for a lazy afternoon.

I received a copy of this book via NetGalley, in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Misadventures of a Good Wife.

July 14, 2017 – Shelved
July 14, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read
July 14, 2017 – Shelved as: netgalley-arc
September 24, 2017 – Started Reading
September 26, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)

message 1: by Simone (new)

Simone LOL. Yeah, I agree, sometimes sex scenes are a bit distracting... ;-) Fantastic review, sweets! xx

message 2: by Coco.V (new) - added it

Coco.V Excellent review, hun! :) xx

message 3: by Stacie (new)

Stacie Great review, Di! Hummm... sounds like he had some 'splainin to do. :/

Diana Stacie wrote: "Great review, Di! Hummm... sounds like he had some 'splainin to do. :/"

OMG!!!! I almost put that gif in my review. I love when Ricky says that!!! It doesn't surprise me that we think the same way.

Diana Simone wrote: "LOL. Yeah, I agree, sometimes sex scenes are a bit distracting... ;-) Fantastic review, sweets! xx"

Thank you, Simone. I am really not a prude, but WOW. I did like the overall story though.

Coco.V wrote: "Excellent review, hun! :) xx"

Thanks so much, sweets!!

message 6: by Santy (new)

Santy Nice Review Di!

Diana Santy wrote: "Nice Review Di!"

Thanks, luv!!xx