Jennifer Pierson's Reviews > Unbound

Unbound by Lauren Hawkeye

First of all, this is the second book in the Uninhibited series, so guess what?! YOU MUST READ THE FIRST BOOK BEFOREHAND! Now that I got the nagging out of the way, I'll get on with it. This is another story that has my head still reeling after finishing, as Lauren Hawkeye has been put on the list of authors trying to KILL ME, being hash tagged #EVILWHORE FOREVERMORE! The Uninhibited series is short read that pack a huge punch. Then after all the fiery flames of sexy times, and trust me they are of the panty destroying variety, there's a mystery to be solved. Which means that the twists and turns around EVERY corner have me all kinds of jacked up, and I will own the fact that I have no clue, who is doing what in all the chaos! Then the endings just drop me on my behind, after being so far immersed in the story. Bravo to Lauren Hawkeye, who has given me a new addiction with her talented writing style! I won't go on and on, as then the spoiler douchery could appear, so I'm just going to end this review with HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMENDING Unbound to all!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unbound.

July 13, 2017 – Started Reading