Katie's Reviews > Supernatural

Supernatural by Larissa Ione

Sep 06, 2011

bookshelves: kindle, anthology, length-short-story, vampire, demon, length-novella

This was a solid 4 star anthology. I enjoyed every novella length story in this book.

Dragon On Top by G.A. Aiken was a great story. I loved the new Fin dragons and really enjoyed this romance. (4.5/5) stars

09/22 Loved Darkness Eternal by Alexandra Ivy. This is my first time reading Ivy and as soon as I the money deposits next week I will be buying the previous 7 books in this series. The writing and characters were well crafted. The story was excellently plotted for the length. Can't wait to read more in this series. I am so HAPPY to find a new to me author who tells a good story and has reasonable prices for her e-books. (4.5/5) stars

09/19 Vampire Fight Club was awesome. 5 stars. Although I'm pissed cuz it made me want to read the LOD series which has bad pricing and delayed releases. Guess I'll have to find those 2 books used. Lucky for me my library request of the first title has come in.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Supernatural.

September 6, 2011 – Shelved
September 6, 2011 – Shelved as: kindle
September 6, 2011 – Shelved as: anthology
September 6, 2011 – Shelved as: length-short-story
September 19, 2011 –
23.0% "Vampire Fight Club was awesome. 5 stars. Although I'm pissed cuz it made me want to read the LOD series which has bad pricing and delayed releases. Guess I'll have to find those 2 books used."
September 20, 2011 –
September 20, 2011 – Shelved as: vampire
September 20, 2011 – Shelved as: demon
September 20, 2011 – Shelved as: length-novella
September 22, 2011 –
45.0% "Loved Darkness Eternal by Alexandra Ivy. This is my first time reading Ivy and as soon as I the money deposits next week I will be buying the previous 7 books in this series. The writing and characters were well crafted. The story was excellently plotted for the length. Can't wait to read more in this series. I am so HAPPY to find a new to me author who tells a good story and has reasonable prices for her e-books."
September 24, 2011 –
63.0% "Finished Kane by Jacquelyn Frank last night. Another New-to-me author I will have to read more of. It was a solid story and well executed. What impressed me was the author guts in setting a story where the main character is chained to the bed 95% of the story. She definitely accomplished and told a complete story which was NOT limited to just sex. Well done! I'll buy more of her books (4/5) stars"
September 27, 2011 –
Started Reading
September 28, 2011 – Finished Reading

Katie What's with these authors that let publishers delay the release of the e-book version? After reading the Vampire Fight Club I was going to buy That first LOD series book...but then I saw the second book is also having a DELAYED e-book release date of one week. NOT willing to buy when they play games with publishing dates and prices!