Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri 's Reviews > Taming Mr. Flirt

Taming Mr. Flirt by A.M. Madden

Would I like Kyle more than Jude (Finding Mr. Wrong)?
Would I be ok with a main character who shares the same name as my son? I’m happy to report that I got over it pretty quickly when I saw model Dima Gornovskyl on the cover.

I absolutely loved Taming Mr. Flirt. Kyle and Vanessa were such a perfect match. If anyone was going to tame Kyle, it was going to be Vanessa. They were both such fun characters. Their slow, burning romance wasn’t over angsty or filled with unnecessary drama. It was full with the same type of heartfelt, sexy fun that I fell in love with while reading Finding Mr. Wrong. I laughed, I swooned, and I even found a new love of perfume. You’ll understand what I mean after reading this book. Vanessa was so wild, brash and fun. She was complicated and didn’t want to open her heart and entertain the possibility of falling in love. Vanessa was the queen of
“friends-with-benefits" because of her emotional baggage. It was like peeling an onion layer by layer watching her heart open up to the idea of love. Kyle was such a funny, cocky, wise-ass. I couldn’t help but fall for the sexy commitment-phobe Canadian. Just like Jude, Kyle found a place in my heart. The Madden & Schwehm writing team did it again! Next up: Scoring Mr. Romeo. I’m dying to read the Luca’s story.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Taming Mr. Flirt.

Finished Reading