Elizabeth's Reviews > Resurrection

Resurrection by Katie Reus

I really enjoyed this book. I loved that there were dual storylines and I loved reading about Colt and his close knit group of friends. I love that they've all grown up together and that there's so much history. Colt is a strong hero with a heart of gold. He's everything you want in a leading man.

Skye is a freakin' boss! She is a tough woman with a snarky mouth and wicked sense of humor. She's also harboring a lot of secrets. Skye is confident, mysterious and very dangerous. I wanted to be Skye! Colt and Skye had great chemistry and are brilliant characters together as well as apart.

The story was fast-paced, exciting and engaging. What I really liked about the book is the mystery surrounding every character. Everyone's got hidden depths or perplexing pasts that both intrigue and warn you away from. I must know more about them. The secondary characters are vital to the story.

RESURRECTION definitely captured my attention and held it tightly until the very end. I'm looking forward to the next book!

***I voluntarily read a Net Galley copy in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts and feelings are my own***
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Resurrection.

May 10, 2017 – Shelved (Paperback Edition)
May 10, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read (Paperback Edition)
July 11, 2017 – Started Reading