Rhonda's Reviews > The Royal Treatment

Sep 05, 2011

liked it
bookshelves: 2011
Read in September, 2011

Yesterday I started (and yes, finished) "The Royal Treatment" Princess for Hire book #2 by: Lindsey Leavitt. I LOVED the first book ("Princess for Hire") when I read it about an month ago. It was one of those fun little books I read during the lazy days of summer on our back porch. I will admit many times I fell asleep (not on account of the books, but because of the summer warmth and the carefreeness of it all) and that is how my hubby would often find me when he got home from work! I wonder what he thinks of me???? Back to the book.....I love this series. It is a fun story of a girl who is "hired" to be a princess while the real princess is on vacation. The author is so witty!!! I love her writing style. She really relates to young people. I do object that the main character is only 13. I have a 13 year old daughter and she is definitely not into the things this character is...(I sure hope NOT!) I just read the books forgetting that Desi (main character) is 13 and I pretend she is 17! (makes ME feel oh, so much better)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Royal Treatment.