Sandy Knox's Reviews > Riggs

Riggs by Crimson Syn

Jul 17, 2017

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!

This series just keeps getting better. This is Riggs and Luna's story and it's wet your panties set your crotch on fire SMOKIN HOT. Lol! Daddy and Baby girl set my Kindle on fire. At times I laughed and I cried alot but I loved every minute of it. Some people may not approve of the age difference between these two but I thought it made the story that much better and I loved how protective he was of her. But as far as I'm concerned Luna is 18 an adult and knows her own mind and what she's doing so the age difference shouldn't matter. No matter how hard Riggs tried to stay away from her the pull was just too strong between them both. I think Luna was the rightest wrong Riggs could make. You can almost feel the love they had for each other coming off the pages. I kept expecting Luna's foster father to show up to claim her but what happens had tears running down my face and the suspense of waiting to see what was gonna happen next made it impossible to put it down. Not to mention the chemistry between these two made it even harder for me. I absolutely love a Badass alpha biker who knows what he wants and claims it. The Hellbound Lovers MC are a different breed of bikers. They love their women hard and protect them harder. I highly recommend this series to everyone. I can't wait to see what happens in the next book. Cain and Sophia's story should be even more intense.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Riggs.

July 10, 2017 – Shelved