Sarah's Reviews > Biker B*tch

Biker B*tch by Andie J. Christopher

liked it

I was given a copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

OMG! The drama! Rival biker gangs, exploding meth labs, a manipulative wealthy ex-boyfriend and a childhood friend who is both a successful artist and the leader of a justice seeking biker gang make for an interesting life when Skylar returns to her hometown as an adult. Part small town romance and part crime story, this isn’t quite the biker story I expected from the title.

The main romance in this story is between Skylar and her childhood friend Travis. After the gang crime that destroyed both of their families, Travis now runs a clean biker gang that carries out vigilante justice for the police. Skylar thinks Travis is still working with the gang that killed his brother and put her father in prison. The chemistry between these two is hot but the miscommunication between them becomes frustrating after a time.

I felt that there were too many other things happening in this novel and the huge cast of characters quickly became confusing for me. I didn’t quite follow the biker gang conflict or the Meth storyline and I struggled to follow the relationship between Skylar and her father. Add in the slightly dysfunctional relationship Skylar has with her best friend, a wealthy tech entrepreneur, and her relationship with an increasingly sinister college boyfriend and I was thoroughly confused at times. There are too many filler details in this story and too many subplots that start but never go anywhere.

There aren’t many nice or good people in Skylar and Travis’ lives. I’m not even sure how much I liked Skylar by the end of the story. She feels very young for her age and some of her actions are quite selfish and thoughtless. I did like Travis and his alternative gang and I’d really like it if the next book focuses more on the men and their gang rather than the events and people in their small town.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Biker B*tch.

Finished Reading