Michelle's Reviews > Seducing the Highlander

Seducing the Highlander by Emma Wildes

F 50x66
Sep 05, 2011

bookshelves: anthology, traded-sold

This book includes three different stories, all related to each other. The first, Seducing Ian, was good, but not my favorite. I could see Ian wanting to seduce Leanna, but I didn't quite believe her jumping into bed with him right off the bat, just to spite her intended. The second story, Seducing Robbie, was my favorite. Robbie was portrayed perfectly as a reknowned ladies man - confident and sexy and full of swagger, but not annoying or crude. Julia discovers early on that he is a romantic at heart, and his transformation into a man who loves Julia and wants to spend his life with her was believable. I had a soft spot for the hero in Seducing Adain, since he was the wounded party in the second story. I'm glad he got his happy ever after and Gillian was perfect for him. This was my first read by Emma Wildes and I look forward to reading more. The stories weren't overly intense, but there was a good mixture of romance and sexiness and adventure. Worth the read!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seducing the Highlander.