Colleen's Reviews > The Perfectly Imperfect Match

The Perfectly Imperfect Match by Kendra C. Highley

Jul 10, 2017

bookshelves: early-advanced-copy, netgalley

The Perfectly Imperfect Match by Kendra C. Highley was provided to me by Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

First of all, I was very glad that the file was changed from a PDF book to a mobi file/epub file. I know this doesn't matter too much, but mobi and epub files are MUCH more reader friendly on e-readers. It made it more enjoyable for me to read on my Kindle. Thank you, publishers!

I think this was one of my first baseball romance books. I'm trying to remember if there were any others that I have read, but I don't remember reading any of them. This was a great first one to read. I haven't read any of the other books in this series but I think they can be read as a standalone because I wasn't lost in it. It does mention another character's romance, so if you do want to read them in order to know what happens you COULD do that, but reading out of order won't mess a reader up at all.

Dylan and Lucy were the main characters in this book. Dylan was a hot shot baseball player and Lucy was a designer. She liked to sew all kinds of stuff. She had a spunky, spontaneous personality, and Dylan didn't. My favorite scenes between the two of them were when they played truth and dare and they ran out in the rain to dance in it. I also liked the locker room scene too. All of those moments were very cute.

And Otis was a cute little brother!

This book was a very cute read. I was even a little late with finishing the book in time for it to be published because I was busy taking my time with it to soak in every moment of the book. I love books that do that to me!

It was definitely a five star read and I'll be going back to read the other books in this series as well. They're almost as cute as the hockey romance books through Entangled Teen.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Perfectly Imperfect Match.

July 6, 2017 – Started Reading